Saturday, 9 April 2011

Welcome to Maltese Manor!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Maltese Manor! My name is Benjamin, and my sister Pamela and I are the occupants of Maltese Manor. Well, actually, mummy owns Maltese Manor, but we run it!

I hope you enjoy visiting and hearing about our comings and goings. Mummy helps us type as our claws scratch the computer, but she promises to type exactly what we tell her to.

I am a 10 year old boy (I'll be 11 on June 7). Mum calls me her Millenium Boy as I was born in 2000. I'm a Gemini and my favourite toy is anything squeaky or noisy. I love scratches on the tummy and being brushed. My favourite food is anything; I'm not fussy!

My big sister Pamela is 13 next month. She's a Taurean, like mum, and boy, is she stubborn! She acts quite aloof, but mum says that she doesn't think of herself as a dog - she thinks she's just like mum & should be treated as such. Pamela has one mission in life, and that's to 'come up'. She's only happy when she's getting a cuddle from mum. Between cuddles, she spends her time thinking of ways to be picked up. 

We live near the beach, and love getting up to mischief on the sand, but mum gets annoyed as she has to give us a bath afterwards. I loooove my baths, but Pam doesn't like them at all.

We live with 2 budgies and 2 cockateils, so our manor house can be quite rowdy. We love our feathered siblings, so we don't bother them much, unless they kick up a stink about something. We always go to investigate then.

I love having my picture taken, so I hope you'll like my photos in blogs to come. Pam isn't a 'camera tart' like me, but she still takes an ok picture.

Well, that's it from me for now. I hope you enjoy our blog!

Love and bones,

Benjamin.  xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Master Benjamin! Can't wait to hear what you and Miss Pam are getting into in the coming months. Love your photos. Your mum looks nice!

    Hugs & Kisses from America!

    Miss Daisy Jayne Nunu

    ps: I know what you mean about rowdy. I have to put up with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys,

    So exciting to see you on here. Now we can share our stories!!!

    I love the sand too, seeee we have lots in common!

    love

    Embee Louise and her Mum Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete